site stats

Telephone number:
01304 213613


Opening hours:
Mon - Fri 9am to 3pm

Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and all bank holidays



Landlord’s Buildings & Contents Insurance

Dover Insurance Services have access to landlord’s insurance policies designed specifically for landlords of let properties.

Although we are based in Kent we can cover all areas of the United Kingdom for your landlord insurance needs. Dover Insurance Services have access to policies that provide comprehensive buy to let insurance cover, landlord’s buildings insurance and/or landlord’s contents insurance cover.

Policies for DSS, Asylum Seekers & Student Rentals

Dover Insurance Services can cover those difficult to place student rented properties, DSS rented properties and properties occupied by asylum seekers.

You can get a quotation and immediate cover for your landlord insurance, Student let insurance, DSS let insurance & asylum seeker occupied property insurance by CLICKING HERE or alternatively you can contact us for a landlord insurance quotation on 01304 213613.

 For immediate landlord insurance cover click here

Arranging your landlord’s buildings insurance on your let property can be time consuming. This is where Dover Insurance Services can help you. We go to the specialist landlord insurance companies to get you the best landlord property insurance at the best premiums.

Our specialist companies can help with placing professional rented properties, student house rented properties, DSS tenanted properties and properties occupied by asylum seekers.

At Dover Insurance Services we try to make things simple for you and we can cover most types of tenant including professional people, DSS tenants, asylum seekers and student let insurance.

Landlord’s building insurance covers

Our landlord property insurance provides comprehensive landlord buildings cover. A summary of the main benefits of the policy are shown below. For more information regarding each section of the cover (including the exclusions & restrictions) please contact Dover Insurance Services.

Landlord contents insurance cover can also be added if required.

Policies cover damage to the property caused by:

  • Fire, Lightning, Explosion & Aircraft (FLEA insurance cover)
  • Storm & Flood damage
  • Malicious Damage
  • Theft & Attempted theft
  • Escape of water & oil
  • Collapse of TV & satellite aerials
  • Accidental damage to fixed glass & sanitary ware
  • Accidental damage to underground services
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Loss of Rent

For instant cover click here

Unoccupied Property & Rent Guarantee Insurance

For all your landlord property insurance needs contact us. It doesn’t matter if the property is occupied by university students, people on benefits or asylum seekers, we can find an insurer to help with your landlord insurance needs.

Your building may have just been purchased and you have not yet found a tenant or it may be vacant between tenants. Protect your investment with unoccupied property insurance.

Dover Insurance Services also provide a cover for Rent Guarantee Insurance. If you are worried about your tenant paying their rent then Rent Guarantee Insurance could be of interest to you. Click here to find out more about this cover.